Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fabio's Cheese Bomb Biscuits


Yummy note: Simple, easy, and yummy, yes, they are really 'da bomb! I found this recipe from one of my favorite Bravo Tv reality star's website, Top Chef contestant Fabio Viviani. http://fabioviviani.com/recipes/cheese-bomb-biscuits/ Thanks Fabio!! I love how quick to throw together these biscuits are, why use that boxed version, when you can make these oh, so tastier biscuits just as easy. I appreciated the fact that I could just mixing them up in one bowl and not have to worry about rolling or kneading the dough out as in other biscuit recipes. Way less hassle. Not to mention, a much more flakier, puffy cheesier product! yumm..

Fabio's Cheese Bomb Biscuits

Ingredients:
2 cups of sifted flour
2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
4 tbsp shortening
1 1/4 cups of half & half
1 1/2 cups of grated romano or parmesan cheese

Directions:
Mix all the dry ingredients together, including the grated cheese. Next add in the shortening. After you incorporated the shortening, our in the half & half.



Adding to the easy factor, I used a ice cream scooper to drop out the biscuit dough onto my greased cookie sheets for more uniformed and less sticky clean up!


Bake in preheated oven at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes or until brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment