Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cake Mix Cookies

Yummy note: I think I originally found this recipe off of a cake mix box years ago. I usually tend to stick with the more normal ones like chocolate, lemon, or vanilla cake mix, but this time I decided to take a chance and use a strawberry one. I wasn't too excited about it actually at the end of it all. I was looking more for an intense strawberry flavor, but instead it was more sweet, almost too sweet. So with that, I have come to realization that I really like flavors with using the other cake mixes the best. What I do like the best about these cookies, no matter what flavor, they are very moist, soft, and chewy cookies.


Cake Mix Cookies




Ingredients:

1 pkg. cake mix
1/3 c. vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs

optional add-ins:
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup powdered sugar (optional for rolling cookies in)

Directions:
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Mix cake mix, vegetable oil, vanilla, and eggs in large bowl until mixed well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into powdered sugar and place about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes (centers will be soft). Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Makes about 4-5 dozen cookies.




No comments:

Post a Comment